Rook & Rose X Dye Tryin Limited Edition Tote - Sunset Yellow
Rook & Rose x Dye Tryin limited edition tote in support of our BIPOC communities.
100% of net proceeds will be donated to The Support Network of Indigenous Women and Women of Colour, and The Vancouver Black Therapy and Advocacy Fund.
The SNIWWOC supports Indigenous women, women of colour, youth and children to take greater control of their lives through providing culturally appropriate services in different languages. They work against barriers that limit women and girl's access to healthcare and full reproductive choice. All programs are developed and delivered by women.
To learn more please visit www.sniwwoc.ca
The Vancouver Black Therapy and Advocacy Fund is working to make mental health support more accessible to Black community members in the Lower Mainland, by providing connections with Black therapists and advocacy groups and offering therapy funding, with 12-15 hours of therapy sessions for free.
To learn more please visit gofundme.com/f/vancouver-black-therapy-amp-advocacy-fund
*Just so you know:
- each piece has been hand dyed by Kimber Parmar of Dye Tryin, and comes with its own unique burst of colour
- measures approx. 16.5” H x 15.75” W x 3.5” D and made with 100% natural cotton
- available for Canada/USA shipping, curbside pick up or local delivery within the Greater Victoria Area
- please include your preferred pick up time or any special delivery/shipping instructions at checkout
- for more information please review our FAQs and policies page before placing your order
1 left in stock